Courses suit for example groups of different companies. In this way, the price that an individual company pays can be kept low.
The benefits of training in the form of courses include:
- the possibility to learn from other companies
- a means for quickly proceeding
- a cost-effective use of facilities
The downsides of training in the form of courses can be:
- that all personnel in a company cannot necessarily be reached
- all the knowledge from the course is in one person's head
- that the organisation's possible resistance to change is not recognised
- the establishment of the integrated management system remains as a "one man show"